This website at the URL (houseofmodir.com) (“the HOUSE of MODIR website”) is owned by HOUSE of MODIR whose registered office is at Workbox, Wharf Road, Penzance, Cornwall, TR27 4FG.</br>
1. Terms and conditions – HOUSE of MODIR Instagram competition. To participate in this competition, users must post the photo with Christmas numbers (1 to 12) to your Instagram story on the respective day.
This competition will run until 23:59 on Tuesday 22nd November. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, each morning of competition who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) over except for HOUSE of MODIR employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
4. The prize consists of a £39 gift voucher code that can be used to purchase a #djac or any of the #abfab feather range on houseofmodir.com.
5. If you are the lucky winner, we will announce it using your instagram account name of the following days competition post.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 30 days to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time the voucher will be void.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s instagram account can be obtained by checking the feed on instagram the following day.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to House of MODIR and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
17. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
18. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
19. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/